On behalf of our educational community, I would like to welcome you all to Decroly and the city of Santander Lithuanian colleagues and friends from Panevėžys College; representatives of Panevėžys social partners; Gema Umbrasienė, “Development of new competences of highly skilled specialists in Northern Lithuania” project manager and Deimantė Končiuvienė, project monitoring.
It is an honour and a privilege to have you all here with us during this week attending training and learning activities about “Best practice of development of new competences of highly skilled specialists in Spain”. It will be a hard working time to achieve our agreed agenda in both ways academic and cultural activities.
Furthermore, we are happy indeed to contribute towards this project to reinforce our mutual links of cooperation with Panevėžys College and regional and national Lithuanian institutions like Panevėžys Municipality, Panevėžys Chamber of Commerce and a variety of educational, cultural, care and social service institutions.
My recognition to Decroly European projects team, leadered by Marta Guzmán, for its determination to collaborate with Panevėžys College and its social partners in this project. I also want to express my gratitude to Cantabrian Regional Educational Authority, Municipality of Santander and Cantabrian Chamber of Commerce for their contribution to the success of this training and learning activity by presenting and inspiring a debate about the Spanish and Cantabrian Vocational Education and Training System in both initial and for employment. A particular and specific treatment will receive the employees’ vocational education and training (VET) subsystem through a lifelong learning process.
I wish to thank Panevėžys College for considering Decroly as a collaborative institution regarding to the development of the European dimension. We feel absolutely proud of our partnership since we first started it in 2005. I hope and I wish we strengthen our relationship progressively day by day in special benefit of our staff, students and collaborating companies and institutions.
In this occasion, the training and learning activities of “Best practice of development of new competences of highly skilled specialists in Spain” will be attended by people of Spain and Lithuania.
From the Spanish side:
- Íñigo de la Serna Hernáiz, Santander Mayor
- Gema Díez Domínguez, city councillor of the department of employment, business development and technical services of Santander Local Government
- Verónica Martín Coria, teaching technical assistant from the from Further Education and Lifelong Learning of the Ministry of education of the Government of Cantabria
- Modesto Piñeiro García-Lago, president of Cantabrian Chamber of Commerce
- Isabel Cuesta Rodríguez, head of the department for starting up companies, training and employment of Cantabrian Chamber of Commerce
- Francisco Javier Muñiz Bárcena, principal
- Pedro Cuesta Alonso, head of studies
- Marta Guzmán Díez, european projects coordinator
- Sergio Ibáñez Oláiz, lecturer
- Krestyna Pepelyaeva, administrative assistant
From the Lithuanian side:
Panevėžys College teachers
- Lina Liesienė
- Stanislava Stanevičiūtė
- Alma Skujienė
- Laima Skridailaitė
- Laima Unterhauser
- Modestas Kvedaras
- Henrikas Sinickas
8. Vilius Mitka, director of the emergency ambulance
9. Violeta Grigienė, director of the hospital of palliative treatment and hospice
10. Angelija Zokaitienė, head of inter-relations department Panevėžys Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts
11. Miglė Klikavičienė, manager of human resources department in JSL company “Tetas“
12. Dalija Antanavičienė, director of kindergarten
13. Valdemaras Misevičius, diretcor of social service centre
14. Romualdas Vikšraitis, director of The J. Miltinis Theatre
15. Lina Trebienė, director of youth day care centre
16. Deimantė Končiuvienė – Project monitoring
To complete this welcome greeting I would like to express my consideration to my colleague director Egidijus Žukauskas –I will never forget your invitation to Expo Aukštaitija 2012 and to Panevėžys College 10th Anniversary-.
Jurate Gliaudelyté, Migle Tarulyte, Jovita Kaziukonyte, Deimanté Truéinskaité, Erika Veíveryté, Marius Lunskis and Edgaras Leleiva.
to management colleagues and teachers
Donatas Aviza, Henrikas Sinickas, Inga Vilkončiené, Kęstutis Lukoševičius, Vytautas Paliukas, Gema Umbrasienė, Elvyra Juzėnienė, Deimantė Končiuvienė, Laima Užaitė, Vidas Paškauskas, Vita Mykolaitienė, Jurgita Urbonienė, Ričardas Kliminskas, Neringa Stankevičienė, Dalia Urbonienė, Gediminas Sargūnas, Birutė Dalmantienė, Bronius Sadula,…
Dear friends and colleagues, as Alberto Moravia said, friendship is rarer than love and more difficult. For this reason, should save her either way.
Enjoy your stay in Santander and please… be happy!